Meet Rafael David
Owner and founder of RDPT | Rafael David Personal Training
About Rafael David
Having worked in the industry for over 11 years, Rafael lives and breathes health and fitness. He has been involved in sport throughout most of his life – from learning to swim at just 6 months old, to competing in soccer, ruby union and cross country in his schooling years – this taught him the foundations of training and discipline; and ultimately sparked his passion for personal training. Combining exercise and helping people was a natural fit for Rafael, as he firmly believes in educating and developing his clients whilst taking a holistic approach to their health and wellbeing.
Rafael David is a genuine, enthusiastic and relatable trainer who understands that personal training should always be client centred to ensure that each person’s experience is different according to their needs. He also prides himself on his standards and value to each client he works with ensuring his evidenced based training methods are practised and applied in real time every single day within his own lifestyle.
He is also a big believer in continuing to develop his craft and knowledge which ultimately means, studying the lore of GOT, the history of transformers and researching the debate on why Skywalkers could be real life. Rafael is also a diehard Marvel fan and full-time fur child dad to Cavoodle Sadie!
RDPT on Instagram
RDPT on Instagram
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Poliquin Performance Specialist Level 1 (PICP Level 1: Regional Coach)
- Poliquin Performance Specialist Level 2 (PICP Level 2: State Coach)
- Certified Sports Nutrition Specialist – ISSN-SNS (International Society of Sports Nutrition)
- Certified Advanced KettleBell Instructor
- Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach (ASCA)
- Level 1 Weightlifting / Sports Power Coach
- Level 1 Certified TRX Suspension Coach
- Level 1 Punchfit Trainer
- NXT LVL Certified Level 1 Trainer
- Certificate In Sports Nutrition
- Older Adults Trainer
- Aqua Instructor
- Group Exercise Instructor Freestyle
You’ve made it this far, it’s time to take the next step with RDPT.
- Body recomposition (increasing lean muscle tissue / reducing body fat.)
- Strength and Power Development (strength and conditioning)
- Successful Dietary Analysis + Nutritional Guidance
- Upper & Lower Body Structural Balance Testing
- Mobility & Functional Movement Screening and Programming
- Beginner to Advanced Training Programming Available
- Speed, Agility, Plyometric Training (sports specific performance)
- Small Group Training Sessions
- Vital Recovery Techniques & Advice to ensure results are achieved.
- Training ‘Goodlife Health Clubs Fortitude Valley 12 Week Challenge Female Winner’ 2008/09
- Training ‘Goodlife Health Clubs Fortitude Valley 12 Week Challenge Male Winner’ 2010
- Training ‘Goodlife Health Clubs Fortitude Valley 12 Week Challenge Male Winner’ 2012
- INBA Brisbane Classic Titles 2013 Open’s Men’s Class 3 2nd Place
- ANB Queensland State Titles 2012 Open Men’s U90kg 2nd Place
- INBA Queensland State Titles 2012 Intermediate Men’s 3rd Place
- ANB Queensland State Titles 2010 Junior 3rd Place
- INBA Queensland State Titles 2010 Novice Division 5th Place
- Training Australian Sports Nutrition “10 Week Body Transformation Challenge” Male Winner’ 2014
- Training ‘Goodlife Health Clubs Fortitude Valley 12 Week Challenge Female Transformation Winner’ 2015
- Training ‘Goodlife Health Clubs Fortitude Valley 12 Week Challenge Female Transformation Winner’ 2016
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE TEAM? START NOW!
From beginner to advanced strength and fitness levels, Rafael David Personal Training can help achieve your goals.
Get In Touch
Rafael David Personal Training is run directly out of Goodlife Health Clubs Fortitude Valley
(Homemaker City North, Cnr Wickham Street & Montpelier Road, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia).